Tuesday 3 January 2012

Favourite Cocosa buys

So, for the past ? hours, and I must say they were well 'spent' I have electronically rummaged through each tab that is available to browse in the Cocosa sale. I have found some great bargains and I am going to post them right now just incase you missed what I spotted!

My first find was this 'LULU GUINNESS' bag. With 74% off from its RRP price of £275 it is now only £70. It may not be for everyone but fashion's all about originality, right? I found this bag charming in an ethnic sense, a trend I always love to bring into any sort of look.







Next is shoes. I love shoes so its was a fabulous mayhem browsing through so many styles of heels, flats and boots. The Calvin Klein sandals were one of my favourite sales, perfect for summer and such a divine colour in the shade of coral. Practical and affordable at just £64.00 they are a definite must have!


Nautical was a big trend for spring/summer 2011 and I'm sure it will make its reappearance in 2012. However if you know that stripes is not something you can always pull off then I have the alternative right here. Invest in these striped wedges which are on sale price at £29.00 and be in the sailor trend with   a splash of nautical. They are fun, affordable and a definite approaching trend for this holiday season, so spend your fashion pennies on this summer investment! Oh...they come in a tangerine orange colour too!






If your looking for a more laid back style, shoes that you can throw on with your denim then these vintage style sandals may be what your looking for. £37.00 is a reasonable amount to pay for these sandals, allowing individuality to shine threw in the summer sun. Channel your inner Kate Bosworth with these tough, gladiator style steals which can be wearable for day or night.




NEXT UP... fabulous designer spring/summer dresses!!



No comments:

Post a Comment